Click Image for Gallery
Multifunctional technical printer
The SC-T5400M has been developed for those working in construction and reprographics who value detail, precision and flexibility. Thanks to the scanner, old maps and blueprints that are usually stored as hard copies can be converted to electronic files and reprinted. Maps can be revised, manually annotated, scanned, and distributed, even from dusty onsite environments, thanks to dust prevention technology.
Why chose an Epson T-Series printer?
- Print up to 36"
- Integrated scanner with top loading function
- These inks don’t run
- It uses UltraChrme XD2 pigment inks which means your prints are smudge and water resistant (whereas standard dye inks may run). Also, the SC-T5400 delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics.
- Supports wireless printing
- Enables users to print directly from smartphones or tablet devices.
- Seamless paper changes
- Change seamlessly between LFP roll and sheet-feed as this printer supports up to A1 (24 inch) cut sheets as well as rolls.
- Peace of mind
- Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints.
- Accuracy and precision
- Print technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detail, with ease.
SureColor SC-T5400 M (36 inch printer)