Click Image for Gallery
Epson SureColor SC-T5400
This professional, entry-level large format technical printer allows users to print quickly, accurately and reliably. Whether printing CAD drawings, GIS, architectural or engineering technical drawings, it delivers stunning (borderless, if selected) prints (up to 36"), time after time. Designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer which boasts a low total cost of ownership. Whether you’re an engineer, architect, work with topography plans, city management or territory scale studies, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential.
Why chose an Epson T-Series printer?
- White, compact and fits most environments.
- It uses UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks which means your prints are smudge and water resistant (whereas standard dye inks may run). Also, the SC-T5100 delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics.
- Supports wireless printing
- Enables users to print directly from smartphones or tablet devices.
- Change seamlessly between LFP roll and sheet-feed as this printer supports up to A1 (24 inch) cut sheets as well as rolls.
- Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints.
- Print technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detail, with ease.
SureColor SC-T5400 (36 inch printer)