Click Image for Gallery
SureColor SC-T5100 N
With the SC-T5100 it’s all about the detail, throughput speed and size of the output (up to 36”). Designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer that boasts a low total cost of ownership. Whether you’re an architect, student, engineer, or work in an advertising agency, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential. An optional stand as shown can be purchased with unit.
Why chose an Epson T-Series printer?
- White, compact and fits most environments.
- It uses UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks which means your prints are smudge and water resistant (whereas standard dye inks may run). Also, the SC-T5100 delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics.
- Supports wireless printing
- Enables users to print directly from smartphones or tablet devices.
- Change seamlessly between LFP roll and sheet-feed as this printer supports up to A1 (24 inch) cut sheets as well as rolls.
- Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints.
- Print technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detail, with ease.
SureColor SC-T5100 N (36 inch printer)